- Quite robust and rigid construction to avoid vibrations.
- Machine is made with graded castings properly seasoned and machined with accuracy as per ISI standards.
- Quick return movement to save idle time.
- ROCKER ARM MECHANISM OPERATED.
- GEARS: All made of EN series steel, properly cut on Hobbing and gear shaping machines.
- GEARS in Gear box properly hardened and lapped.
- SHAFTS: Properly ground and work in ball and taper roller bearings.
- Rotary indexing table with graduated degrees on periphery.